Friday, April 1, 2011

Play Dough Fun!

How cute are these little guys! Ever made play dough with the kids? Most of us have but if you haven't...you need to! I love to make play dough with the kids. We normally have the items around the house, it's great for a rainy day. When you add a cute little container you've got a great little gift or party favor! I made the monkeys for the twin's first birthday and I just knew I had to make some easter ones for the girls baskets! So glad I did :)

I like to use this kool-aid reciepe:


1cup flour

1/2 cup salt

1 kool-aid package

1 cup boiling water

2 tsp cream of tarter (optional)


Mix everything but the water in a bowl. Stir in one cup of boiling water and knead. Let cool. Store in either ziplocks or small containers. The little baby food containers work great!!


I found the little chicks and carrots at my local Dollar Tree 3/$1.00. If you don't have one around Target has the same ones 2/$2.50. More basket fillers to come!